Something You May Need To Know About Gear-shifter of Fiido Ebikes
Why we add gear-shifter to our e-bikes?
- Fiido dedicates to inherit the cycling culture while achieving innovation, therefore, when designing the e-bikes, a gear-shifter is added to enrich the cycling experience and improve riding efficiency.
How to use the speed gear-shifter ?
- 2nd gear combined with 1st moped mode is recommended for uphill riding to avoid front wheel tilting. To avoid a stamp on the empty, we recommend you switch to 6th or 7th gear when you downhill riding. Besides, 2nd/3rd gear combined with mope modes riding helps bikes to cope with different slopes to improve riding efficiency.
- Adjust to a comfortable speed according to your riding habits and keep a certain riding speed can helps avoid fatigue in riding.
How to regulate the speed gear-shifter ?
- Often dropped bike chain during riding means that the guide wheel on gear-shifter is not on the same plane as the flywheel. At this time, you need to adjust the guide wheel inward.
- If the chain falls out of the smallest gear, please turn the high-speed gear screw (2) clockwise. If it falls out of the largest gear, please turn the low-speed gear screw clockwise (3).
- If abnormal noise is found from the rear derailleur, it indicates the distance between the guide wheel and the flywheel is too close. Please turn the rear tension screw (1) clockwise and adjust the distance between the guide wheel and the flywheel gear to 5~10mm to solve the abnormal noise.